Diagnostic Call / Repairs
- On-site troubleshooting of an issue – Service Provider will come to your site to troubleshoot a specified issue.
- Repair – Service Provider will complete repairs in previously agreed to with Client.
Service Provider will install equipment to industry and manufacturer standards.
- Backwashing and cleaning of pool filters – Sand and D.E. filters require backwashing which may occur multiple times a month, the Service Provider will perform this task when the pressure rises to a level necessary to do so. If the pool has filter cartridges, the Service Provider will remove and rinse off onsite when needed throughout the season. This task is always performed at least once after the 4th of July. This does not include end-of-season filter cleaning.
- Equipment inspection – Service Provider will inspect the equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Mid-Summer Stop – 50% off when added to the weekly maintenance program.
Professional liner replacement entails more than “out with the old and in with the new.” Custom Pools will walk you through selecting your liner as well as any recommended replacement items such as your faceplates, light rings, etc. When the time comes to having the liner replaced, Custom Pools will complete a 10-point inspection that includes a pressure test on the underground plumbing lines as well as a Leakalyzer report once installed to ensure that the new liner holds water and you are ready to get back to enjoying your pool.